Help Send a Family to Camp!
The 13th annual Kits House Family Camp Weekend is taking place on Friday June 22nd to Sunday June 24th, 2012.
Kits House Family Camp Weekend is a great way for families on the Westside to gather, connect and provide support to each other.
Every year, this program supports vulnerable families who are not able to afford summer camp on their own. Kits House provides subsidies to enable the participation of local low-income, single parent, and new immigrant families.
A single mom with 2 sons ages 5 and 10 shared her story:
“Since we arrived to Canada, I haven’t been able to afford a family vacation. Thanks to the subsidy we received, I was able to take my 2 boys to Family Camp. It was also our first time camping together, and first time kayaking on a lake! Sasamat was so peaceful and relaxing for me, and a lot of fun for the whole family. My sons made new friends and had such a great time, they want to come back every year!”
- $120 sends 1 child / youth to Family Camp
- $250 sends a single mom with 1 child to Family Camp
- $500 sends a family of 4 to Family Camp
- $1000 sends 2 families to Family Camp
Our goal this year is to raise $5,000! Please give and help us send local vulnerable families to camp!
To make a donation, click here
1. Enter your Donation Amount
2. Under Fund/Designation, choose: Kitsilano Neighbourhood House
3. Under Message/Instructions, type: Family Camp Weekend
4. Click Continue and select your payment method
An official tax receipt will be issued for donations over $25.
Contact Sandra at 604-736-3588 or email@example.com for more information.
Thank you for your support!