In this two part seminar, caregivers will learn how anxiety develops and is reinforced in children, and how caregivers can help them to build their resilience. Topics covered will include:
- How children experience and express anxiety
- Behaviors that strengthen or reduce anxiety
- Information about healthy habits to prevent and manage anxiety
- How increasing children’s self efficacy can increase resilience to anxiety
- Things to consider when collaborating with schools and mental health professionals
This seminar is designed to be interactive, so bring your questions!
When: Monday, October 15 & 22 | 5:00PM – 7:00PM
Where: Kits House, 2305 West 7th Ave
Cost: $20 for two sessions
For more information, please contact Patricia at email@example.com
Child minding will be available during the sessions!