Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
Learn the practice of mindfulness and navigate life with more ease in this eight week program facilitated by registered psychologist Dr Yaari Dyer.
What is Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR)?
- A group program of 8 evening sessions and 1 all-day session
- Practical, experiential instruction in mindfulness and everyday life
- Supported by 3 decades of research
How can MBSR be helpful?
- Learn to reduce impact of chronic stress and pain
- Learn to relate to self and others with greater compassion, acceptance and curiosity
Kits House – 2305 West 7th Ave, Vancouver
Date & Time
August 7, 2019 | Wednesday, 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Sept 11 – Oct 30, 2019 | Wednesdays, 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Additional course on Sunday Oct 27 from 10:00am – 4:00pm
Pre-Registration required – involves a short conversation with facilitator to ensure course is the right fit for you.