Camosun Kid's Club: Out of School Care
What We Do
Kitsilano Neighbourhood House Childcare Programs are safe, fun places where children can learn and grow supported by passionate and engaged staff. Each program creates a child friendly space that strengthens each child’s connection to the community, their families, and each other.
How We Do It
- Communicating openly with parents, staff and children
- Age appropriate programming
- Child-led activities
- Community engagement through participation in other Neighbourhood House Programs, such as gardening, special events, intergenerational activities, cooking and baking.
- Celebrating and learning about a variety of cultures
- Fun and creative activities and projects
- “Quick Chat”; Child-led planning circles
- Skilled Neighbours: Students and community members sharing their expertise
- Sport and recreation activities
- Exploring the outdoors
About Camosun Kids’ Club
Camosun Kids’ Club is committed to providing quality programs that encourage children to learn and explore their interests and ideas and have lots of fun! The Kids’ Club Staff works with families to establish programs and routines that meet the needs of all children and their families. We follow a child-oriented, play-based philosophy. This program is designed for children between the ages of 5 to 12 years old. We provide a licensed after school care program, early dismissal, and professional development daycare programming. We also run camps during Winter, Spring and Summer breaks, at an additional cost, based on enrollment.
We currently pick up after school from Our Lady of Perpetual Help.
Location: Immaculate Conception Parish Hall. 2465 West 10th Ave
Our current monthly fee is $402/ month for after-school care. $100/ month for before school care. For all our childcare programs there is a $50.00 non-refundable registration fee and $20.00 annual family membership to Kitsilano Neighbourhood House. First and last month’s fees are to be paid at time of registration, as a deposit.
For more information please contact Diane Peters, Manager of Childcare and Family Programs at email@example.com or 604-736-3588 ext. 135.