Casino Night - Kitsilano's One-Night-Only Pop-Up Casino!
Gamble for a great cause!
Casino Night is Kits House’s annual fundraising event, where you can enjoy a pop-up Casino without having to go downtown. For tickets at only $35 you can dress up with your friends, munch on some tasty canapes from a Tokoyo-trained executive chef, enjoy the entertainment and use the $100 fun money we’ll give you at the door to gamble the night away playing Black Jack, Texas Hold’em, slot machines, roulette, and money wheel. In addition you can purchase yourself some delicious drinks throughout the night, try your luck on the 52 card raffle, and bid on some awesome Silent Auction items!
This year year our goal is to raise $15,000 to go towards our services and programs – every ticket purchased, casino game played, and raffle ticket bought will go towards helping us continue our programs and create new ones like a Community Food Program!
How does it all work?
- We’ll start you off with $100 Fun Money (included in your ticket). This money works with all casino games in the house. Just like a real casino you’ll cash in your fun money for chips at a table and start gambling.
- You’ve been lucky and have been winning hand after hand? Keep going! Win as much as you can!
Whoopsies, you lost all your chips? Not a problem! You can always buy more fun money to continue playing.
$10 of real Canadian money = $100 of fun money.
- Ready to cash out? Let the dealer know you’re done playing for good. They’ll cash you out with ticket stubs and you can use those ticket stubs to bid on awesome raffle prizes. The more ticket stubs you win, the better chances you have of winning prizes!
Save the Date
Check back again in July 2018 for updated Silent Auction prizes, sponsorships and to purchase your ticket. And don’t forget to say you’re coming on Facebook so you can stay updated!
$35 for public
$30 for Kits House members
Tickets go on sale July 28th – please check back then for link to purchase.
The Kitsilano area is often not associated with low-income or a need for social services, but the facts might surprise you. We have a high density of seniors in need, young struggling families and newcomers to Canada that are looking for a place to fit in.
At Casino Night we are hoping to make a difference! We rely on fundraising events like this one to help support our programs and services. This year our goal is to raise $15,000 – these funds will not only go towards our currently running programs and services, but also towards creating a much needed Community Food Program where we’ll be cooking delicious meals for the less fortunate in the Kits and surrounding area.
- Event Sponsor (1) – $2,500
- High Roller Sponsor (2) – $1,000
- Table Sponsor (4) – $750
- Slot Sponsor (3) – $500
Download the full SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE HERE
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this event!
Marketing and Event Coordinator
Community Event Coordinator