Information & Referral - Family Support
Kitsilano Neighbourhood House is a “hub of information” for Vancouver’s Westside. We are a friendly neighbourhood place where people of all ages and cultures come together to enjoy programs and services that make the Westside a healthy, safe and vibrant community to live and do business!
- new to Canada and looking to get your family involved in the community?
- Looking to find local support programs for parents?
- Want to find mothers to socialize with?
- Have a teen that’s acting would and want to find workshops for both of you?
- Have a child looking for somewhere fun to go after school?
Please see below for Family Support resources and contact
Kits House Family Support Contact
Contact Patricia to learn about all the family programs Kits House has to offer.
604.736.3588 x 128
Families & Childcare
- Westcoast Child Care Resource Centre
- BC Council for Families
- Canadian Child Care Federation
- Child Care Resource & Referral
- Westside Family Place
- Finding Quality Child Care
- Kid Care Canada – support for parents on Early Childhood Development
- LEAP BC – Resources that promotes healthy child development
Other Community Resources