Kits House Monthly Donor Club
Our Monthly Donor Club was born from the idea that just as we encourage the community members we work with to focus on building a healthy and vibrant future, we too strive to continually be forward thinking in our program planning.
Recurring gifts provides Kits House with an extra level of certainty as we look forward and invest in our programs growth to reach more people that need our help.
It’s an easy and affordable way for you to make a positive impact on the lives of people in your community.
As a Monthly Donor you receive special benefits including:
- Exclusive welcome gift mailed to your door
- First 20 people to sign up receive 2 free tickets to our Annual Night of Fun-draiser on Thursday Sept 29/16
- Free membership to KNH
- VIP invitation to all of our events
- 50% off one rental space per year
- Donor’s Nook quarterly progress updates
- VIP guest at our annual Donor Recognition Event
- Tax receipt to benefit you during tax season
Just click on the button to your right that says ‘Monthly Donation’ to sign up today!
Your Donation makes a difference. Here’s how:
- $15 gives a newcomer to your community a chance to meet community members and learn English
- $25 provides 10 seniors living in your neighbourhood with hot lunches, for some this is the only meal they will have that day.
- $50 provides 2 isolated low-income seniors with counselling support
- $75 provides 3 families in crisis with free drop-in childcare
- $100 allows Kits House to provide 5 home bound seniors in your neighbourhood with home visits and free transportation when needed
Kits House Capital Campaign:
With the help of our Naming Champions, individual donors, business supporters, funders, and so many other community members, Kits House has raised over $1 million for our necessary redevelopment. We couldn’t have done it without you. From our hearts to yours, thank you!
We are officially in the final stretch with only $350,000 left to raise! Here are some ways you can help us get there:
- Buy a naming opportunity and build your legacy
- Become a monthly donor and join the club! (see details below)
- Rent our space for meetings, weddings, birthdays, seminars or receptions
- Host a third party fundraiser
- Sponsor one of our annual events at Kits House
- Make a donation online now
GIFTS BY WILL & GIFTS OF SECURITIES also available at Kits House. Contact us directly to find out more.
To Donate by Cheque
Print the donation form. Mail the completed form along with your cheque to:Kitsilano Neighbourhood House
2305 West 7th Ave
Vancouver, BC V6K 1Y4Attn: Fund Development
Questions? Call: 604-736-3588, ext. 133 Email: email@example.com
Kits House is a member of the Association of Neighbourhood Houses of BCCharitable organization number: 106732969RR0001
See our ‘It’s how we work’ videos where our community members share how Kits House has worked for them.
Providing Affordable Housing. It’s how we work.
Listen to Evelyn tell her story on how Kits House worked for her.
Supporting Participation. It’s how we work.
Listen to Collin & Jordan tell their story about how Kits House worked for them.
Reducing Isolation. It’s how we work.
Listen to Janice & Patricia tell their story on how Kits House worked for them.
Responding to Community Need. It’s how we work.
Listen to Sheila tell her story on how Kits House worked for her.
Listen to Markia tell her story on how Kits House worked for her.