Thank you for bringing us back home – Visit the new Kits House at West 7th & Vine!
Here are some ways you can help us get there:
- Buy a naming opportunity and build your legacy
- Become a monthly donor and join the club! (see details below)
- Rent our space for events, meetings, weddings, seminars or receptions
- Host a third party fundraiser
- Sponsor one of our annual events at Kits House
- Make a donation online now
How your Donation will make a difference:
- $10 provides coupons to a low income family to access food for their family
- $15 gives a newcomer to your community a chance to meet community members and learn English
- $25 provides 10 seniors living in your neighbourhood with hot lunches, for some this is the only meal they will have that day.
- $35 gives a low income family in your neighbourhood programming where families connect and meet the challenges of parenting
- $50 provides 2 isolated low-income seniors with counselling support
- $75 provides 3 families in crisis with free drop-in childcare
- $100 allows Kits House to provide 5 home bound seniors in your neighbourhood with home visits and free transportation when needed
Here’s a New Year’s Resolution that will be easy to keep –BECOME A MONTHLY DONOR!
By becoming a monthly donor you provide Kits House with a sustainable source of income to support the meaningful social services and programs we offer to Westside community members of all ages and backgrounds.
As a Monthly Donor you receive:
- Invitations to all Kits House events
- Opportunities to network with like-minded individuals and professionals at our quarterly socials
- Space rental discounts to use our meeting rooms, commercial kitchen or Community Hall
- Advertising opportunities on Kits House social media channels
- Promotional discounts from local businesses throughout the year
- Tax receipt to benefit you during tax season
GIFTS BY WILL & GIFTS OF SECURITIES are two other ways that you can give today. Contact us to find out more.
Print the donation form. Mail the completed form along with your cheque to:Kitsilano Neighbourhood House
2305 West 7th Ave
Vancouver, BC V6K 1Y4
Kits House is a member of the Association of Neighbourhood Houses of BCCharitable organization number: 106732969RR0001
See our ‘It’s how we work’ videos where our community members share how Kits House has worked for them.
Providing Affordable Housing. It’s how we work.
Listen to Evelyn tell her story on how Kits House worked for her.
Supporting Participation. It’s how we work.
Listen to Collin & Jordan tell their story about how Kits House worked for them.
Reducing Isolation. It’s how we work.
Listen to Janice & Patricia tell their story on how Kits House worked for them.
Responding to Community Need. It’s how we work.
Listen to Sheila tell their story on how Kits House worked for her.
Building Connections. It’s how we work.
Listen to Markia tell their story on how Kits House worked for her.