Here are some ways you can help us get there:
- Buy a naming opportunity and build your legacy
- Become a monthly donor and join the club! (see details below)
- Rent our space for events, meetings, weddings, seminars or receptions
- Host a third party fundraiser
- Sponsor one of our annual events at Kits House
- Become a Member at Kits House
- Make a donation online now
Here is how your donation makes a difference:
- $25 provides 10 hot lunches for seniors living in your neighbourhood
- $35 enables a low income family to attend parent and tot sessions
- $50 provides counselling support to 2 home bound seniors
- $75 provides drop-in childcare for 3 families in crisis
- $100 sends one low income family to camp this summer
- $200 gives home support services to 10 seniors
- $250 allows a family to develop positive parenting skills and handle crises better
- $350 provides affordable housing for a vulnerable senior living at Kits House for a month.
Become a MONTHLY DONOR and get into the Club!
By becoming a monthly donor you provide Kits House with a sustainable source of income to support the meaningful social services and programs we offer to Westside community members of all ages and backgrounds. Joining the Monthly Donor Club allows you and your business to expand your reach through networking, involvement in community events, and provides advertising opportunities.
As a member YOU receive: Invitations to all Kits Neighbourhood House events; opportunities to network with like-minded professionals and individuals; advertising on all social media channels; tax receipts; opportunities for corporate volunteer days; space rental discounts; meeting rooms; commercial kitchen; 130 person theatre space. Sound appealing? Call us or come visit our House to learn more!
Contact us to find out more about GIFTS BY WILL & GIFTS OF SECURITIES
To Donate by Cheque
Print the donation form. Mail the completed form along with your cheque to:
Kitsilano Neighbourhood House
2305 West 7th Ave
Vancouver, BC V6K 1Y4
Questions about donating?
Call: 604-736-3588, ext. 133
Kits House is a member of the Association of Neighbourhood Houses of BC
Charitable organization number: 106732969RR0001
See our ‘It’s how we work’ videos where our community members share how Kits House has worked for them.
Providing Affordable Housing. It’s how we work.
Listen to Evelyn tell her story on how Kits House worked for her.
Supporting Participation. It’s how we work.
Listen to Collin & Jordan tell their story about how Kits House worked for them.
Reducing Isolation. It’s how we work.
Listen to Janice & Patricia tell their story on how Kits House worked for them.
Responding to Community Need. It’s how we work.
Listen to Sheila tell their story on how Kits House worked for her.
Building Connections. It’s how we work.
Listen to Markia tell their story on how Kits House worked for her.