Open Job Postings
- Childcare EducatorKitsilano Neighbourhood House Childcare Programs are looking for an enthusiastic, mature, dedicated, effective team member to work in our childcare programs. The successful candidates will have excellent guiding and caring skills and the ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural, and energetic environment.
- Evening Administrative ClerkThe Evening Administrative Clerk interacts and engages the public. This is a wide-reaching but flexible position that covers three main areas: administration, light accounting and space rental. This is a full-time position, 35 hours per week.
- Early Childcare EducatorWe are seeking a motivated and experienced Early Childhood Educator to be part of our dynamic team, to cover a maternity leave, where your love of working with children and dedication to early childhood education, to young children and to their families will flourish.
- Administrative Clerk (on-call)The Administrative Clerk interacts and engages the public. This is a wide-reaching but flexible position that covers four main areas: administration, communications, light accounting and space rental. This is an on-call/ casual position.
- Family Programs FacilitatorKitsilano Neighbourhood House is looking for an enthusiastic, mature, dedicated, effective team member for the position of Family Programs Facilitator to work within our Family Resource Programs.