Become Part of Kits House
Did you know that we rely upon your membership as part of our funding? By renewing your membership annually, you are supporting Kits House and all the programs you know and love. In order to enjoy our programs and services, membership is required. Enjoy your membership for longer by purchasing after January 1st and before April 30th. Renewals are due before April 30th. Our annual membership entitles you to:
- Voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting
- Our annual report
- Monthly e-newsletters
- Invitations to community events
- Register your family with a Kits House membership and save! We welcome all kinds of family units. Note that this membership will only allow one person per family to vote in the Annual General Meetings.
- This membership gives you access to everything listed above. Consider the ANHBC membership for just $2 extra a year and be connected with the Association of Neighbourhood Houses
- Kits House is a part of Association of Neighbourhood Houses of BC (ANHBC). You will receive notices of Annual General/Special Meetings & the opportunity to vote in the Board of Governors.
Kits House is committed to making sure financial barriers don’t affect people’s ability to participate in programs. We are introducing a fee subsidy application form and process for our programs starting April 1st, 2014. Subsidy can be requested both for program fees and for membership. 1. Access the Subsidy Application Form by visiting our main site at 2305 West 7th Ave Monday-Friday 9am-5pm OR printing the form below. 2. Return the form to Front Desk prior to the program start date. You can register for the program at this time. 3. You will be contacted by our Family Support Worker within one week of receiving the subsidy request form. All information is kept confidential. Please contact Front Desk at 604-736-3588 or email@example.com if you have questions. Please note that Housing & Childcare fees are subject to different subsidy processes. Please contact the Program Staff for more information. Subsidy Application Form