Bumbletree Childcare: Licensed Childminding
Need a Break? We can provide gross and fine motor play activities, messy hands-on crafts, snack time, outside play and early literacy sing song circle time for your child. Stimulating educational activities help children prepare for preschool and
This program is for children from 18 months up to 4 years old. It is staffed by experienced and qualified Early Child Educators.
- Stimulating activities for children
- Safe, fun and educational
- Children make friends
- Helps children with school readiness
- Free time for parents
What we do
Kitsilano Neighbourhood House Childcare Programs are safe, fun places where children can learn and grow supported by passionate and engaged staff. Each program creates a child friendly space that strengthens each child’s connection to the community, their families, and each other.
How we do it
- Communicating openly with parents, staff and children
- Age appropriate programming
- Child-led activities
- Community engagement through sharing information about special events and other programs with parents.
- Celebrating and learning about a variety of cultures through crafts and songs
- Fun and creative activities and projects
- Circle time: Songs and felt stories
- Skilled Neighbours: Inviting kits house volunteers to come share their knowledge with the staff and children
- Active gross-motor activities such as dance and movement
- Exploring the outdoors
Contact: Diane Peters, Childcare Supervisor at 604-736-3588 ext. 35 or email@example.com
We run the program on Mondays to Thursdays. Your child can join us from one to three days a week from 9:30am – 12:30pm.
1 day a week: $144.00/ month
2 days a week: $288.00/ month
3 days a week: $432/month
For all our childcare programs there is a $50.00 non-refundable registration fee and $10.00 annual family membership to Kitsilano Neighbourhood House. First and last month’s fees are to be paid at time of registration, as a deposit.
Bumbletree Childcare is located at 4020 Trafalgar Street (near 23rd ave) in the Trafalgar Out of School Care Society building.