Nobody’s Perfect Parenting Program
An opportunity to discuss parenting techniques, meet new friends and gain community connections. Free child minding, snacks & refreshments provided during sessions
6 Sessions on Saturdays
Saturdays, February 5—March 11th, 2017
Time: 10 a.m.—12 p.m.
Time: 10:00 am—12:00 pm (West 7th Avenue & Vine Street) Spaces limited. To register please call 604-736-3588 ext. 128 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAMILY PROGRAMS: Registration Policy & Guidelines
1. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
2. Reservations are not accepted over the phone or email – payment must be received to reserve a spot.
3. Families may register in person during office hours (Mon. to Fri. 9:00 am – 5:00 pm).
4. There is a minimum of participants for each family program (please refer to the sign-up sheet). In case of lower registration, the program will be cancelled. Please mention this to participants when coming for registration.
5. Registered participants will have an update two days before the beginning of the program, confirming them if the program will run or not.
1. Families will receive a full refund of the program fee, if they cancel at least three days before to the start of the sessions.
2. Membership fee is non-refundable.
3. If a family attends the 1st session and decides it is not a good fit for them, they will receive a refund but they will be charged $ 10, as long as they cancel prior to the 2nd session.
4. Starting on the 2nd session to the end of the program, there will be no refunds for missed sessions or cancellation due to other commitments.
Updated Jan. 14, 2016