Sasamat Family Camp
Date: June 21st- 23rd, 2013
Bring your family to enjoy a weekend of fun! Family Camp is a great opportunity for Westside families to spend quality time together in a beautiful setting, making new friends and disconnecting from busy city life.
Adults (19 years+) $115.00
Youth (13-18 yrs) $105.00
Children (5-12 yrs) $ 95.00
Toddler (1-4 yrs) $ 75.00
Infants (0-12 months) Free
Family Membership Fee $ 10.00
Empty Bed Charge $ 50.00
Transportation (Kits House Van) $ 12.00 / person ($6.00 each way)
* Note: Actual cost for Kits House is $115 per person (for anyone over 1 year & older)
Fees include: 2 night lake-side cabin accommodations, meals and activities.
Register early space is limited!
For more information contact Brigette, Family Camp Worker at email@example.com or call 604-736-3588. To Register visit the Kits House Office at 3683 West 4th Ave Monday – Friday 9am-5pm. Cash or Cheque only.
To bring with you during registration
- payment (cash or cheque)
- information needed for the registration and medial forms including each family members Care Card #, your doctor’s name & phone number & date of last tetanus or booster.
Kits House is excited to continue hosting our Family Camp Weekend, a program designed to bring local families together to strengthen connections, friendships and memories. We look forward to a weekend of outdoor family fun!
Every year, Kits House provides subsidies for families to attend Family Camp Weekend; a large number of families would otherwise not be able to afford this great program. Kits House needs your help!
We would like to invite you and your family to help us raise funds for our 2013 Family Camp Fundraising Campaign.
Here are 5 fun and easy ways you and your family can help:
- Collect Pledges: Ask 5 friends / family to donate $25 – Pledge Forms available and Tax Receipts are available for donations of $25 or more
- Host a Dinner Night – suggested donation of $10-$15 per person with proceeds going to Kits House
- Organize a Garage / Yard Sale – spring cleaning time, get the whole family involved, and maybe some neighbours too!
- Organize a Plant / Bake Sale – the whole family can get involved preparing and selling products, cooking together is a great way for families to bond!
- Promote Mabel’s Labels – encourage friends / family to purchase customized labels.
Visit www.knh.mabel.ca to place your order.
Other Ideas – Spa Night, Block Party, “Penny” Drive, Recycling Drive, Smoothie Stand, Lemonade Stand, Talent Night, and many more…
Thank you so much for your support!!
Questions? Please feel free to contact Sandra, Coordinator of Family Programs, at 604-736-3588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org