Kitsilano Neighbourhood House is dedicated to providing needed community services and supporting community development to make our neighbourhoods better places to live. As a non-profit society and a non-government funded agency, rental income is critical in helping us fund the cost of operation. By renting at Kits House you are supporting a social enterprise that supports the community by providing vital services & programs, childcare and housing and strives to build a thriving community.Once you have submitted the rental request form we will get back to you ask quickly as we can. It can take up to three business days. Please fill in the rental form online or email the downloaded form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rental Space Availability
- Spaces are available for rental Monday to Thursday 9 am to 10 pm, Friday & Saturday 9 am to 12 am and Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- To confirm a rental booking a signed rental agreement, a 25% non-refundable deposit and a damage deposit is required.
- Rentals that are cancelled 7 or more days prior to the event will forfeit their 25% deposit but will receive a full refund of the damage deposit and remaining rental fee paid.
- Rentals that are cancelled with less than 7 days notice will be charged the full cost of the rental. The damage deposit will be refunded.
- All renters are required to provide a damage deposit that will be returned in full if the rental space is left undamaged and clean as per contract requirement.
- Renters are required to leave the space as it was found, cleaning supplies including brooms, mops, sanitizers and garbage bags are provided by Kits House.
- Renters can opt to have cleaning included at a cost of $75.00. (all chairs, tables, etc. must be put away by the renter)
- Kits House offers a 20% discount for rentals between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.