Rental Space at Kits House
We are dedicated to providing needed community services and supporting community development to make our neighbourhoods better places to live. As a non-profit society and a non-government funded agency, rental income is critical in helping us fund the cost of operation. By renting at Kits House you are supporting a social enterprise that supports the community by providing vital services & programs, childcare and housing and strives to build a thriving community.
Click on the images below to learn more about each of our rentable spaces, and scroll down for more information.
*Note that there is a 2 hour minimum for any room bookings.
*Note all rooms have a 2 hour minimum rental
Rental Contact Form
- Spaces are available for rental Monday to Thursday 9 am to 10 pm, Friday & Saturday 9 am to 12 am and Sunday 9 am to 10 pm
- To confirm a rental booking, a signed rental agreement, a 25% non-refundable deposit and a damage deposit is required.
- Kits House offers a 20% discount for rentals between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- Rentals that are cancelled 7 or more days prior to the event will forfeit their 25% deposit but will receive a full refund of the damage deposit and remaining rental fee paid.
- Rentals that are cancelled with less than 7 days notice will be charged the full cost of the rental. The damage deposit will be refunded.
- All renters are required to provide a damage deposit that will be returned in full if the rental space is left undamaged and clean as per contract requirement.
- Renters are required to leave the space as it was found, cleaning supplies including brooms, mops, sanitizers and garbage bags are provided by Kits House.
- Renters can opt to have cleaning included at a cost of $100.00. (all chairs, tables, etc. must be put away by the renter)