Rental Space at Kits House
We are dedicated to providing needed community services and supporting community development to make our neighbourhoods better places to live. As a non-profit society and a non-government funded agency, rental income is critical in helping us fund the cost of operation. By renting at Kits House you are supporting a social enterprise that supports the community by providing vital services & programs, childcare and housing and strives to build a thriving community.
COVID19 UPDATE: Kits House is open although the front doors remain closed. There are some limited room rentals available, contact email@example.com for more information.
*Note all rooms have a 2 hour minimum rental
Rental Contact Form
- Spaces are available for rental Monday to Thursday 9 am to 10 pm, Friday & Saturday 9 am to 12 am and Sunday 9 am to 10 pm
- To confirm a rental booking, a signed rental agreement, a 25% non-refundable deposit and a damage deposit is required.
- Kits House offers a 20% discount for rentals between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- Rentals that are cancelled 7 or more days prior to the event will forfeit their 25% deposit but will receive a full refund of the damage deposit and remaining rental fee paid.
- Rentals that are cancelled with less than 7 days notice will be charged the full cost of the rental. The damage deposit will be refunded.
- All renters are required to provide a damage deposit that will be returned in full if the rental space is left undamaged and clean as per contract requirement.
- Renters are required to leave the space as it was found, cleaning supplies including brooms, mops, sanitizers and garbage bags are provided by Kits House.
- Renters must pay a mandatory sanitization fee of $175.00. Kits House will hire professional cleaners to sanitize chairs/tables, all surfaces, floors, walls, both washrooms in the Community Hall, the Community Kitchen and the Commercial Kitchen as well.
- With Covid-19, rules are ever changing; we will follow rules set forward by the government at the time of your rental. All vendors & staff will be practicing social distancing. No chairs/tables will be setup.
- Any payments required should be mailed or online. Payments may also be direct deposited. We are requesting that clients do not come to our office to drop off payments
- Refunds: We will only do a cheque refund or direct deposit refund for now. We are requesting that clients provide their home address or a void cheque.
- Each renter will be requested to sign the Rental Covid-19 Waiver before the rental begins. Kits House is not in responsible for individual renters events. Renters need to observe all relevant laws at the time of the event. This is determined by BC Center Disease Control. Renter will be deemed to be in charge of the event and need to follow all BC Government Guidelines.