St George's Room
Rental Prices are going up 2.5% on July 1st! Book now for lower prices! Tax included, no hidden chair, table or staffing fees!
The St George’s Room, situated on the main floor under the Kits Community Hall, is a spacious 1000 sq ft area perfect for a community event, meeting, or workshop. Featured in this room is a retractable wall that can extend into the Lounge area for extra space.
Rent this Room!
- Spaces are available for rental Monday to Thursday 9 am to 10 pm, Friday & Saturday 9 am to 12 am and Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- To confirm a rental booking, a signed rental agreement, a 25% non-refundable deposit and a damage deposit is required.
- Kits House offers a 20% discount for rentals between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- Rentals that are cancelled 7 or more days prior to the event will forfeit their 25% deposit but will receive a full refund of the damage deposit and remaining rental fee paid.
- Rentals that are cancelled with less than 7 days notice will be charged the full cost of the rental. The damage deposit will be refunded.
- All renters are required to provide a damage deposit that will be returned in full if the rental space is left undamaged and clean as per contract requirement.
- Renters are required to leave the space as it was found, cleaning supplies including brooms, mops, sanitizers and garbage bags are provided by Kits House.
- Renters can opt to have cleaning included at a cost of $75.00. (all chairs, tables, etc. must be put away by the renter)
St George’s Room Details
*2 hour minimum
- 60 – 70 people
- 1000 sq ft
- Room can be extended into Lounge
- Main floor