Understanding Anxiety in Children & Cultivating Resilience
In this two part seminar, caregivers will learn how anxiety develops and is reinforced in children, and how caregivers can help them to build their resilience. Topics covered will include:
- How children experience and express anxiety
- Behaviors that strengthen or reduce anxiety
- Information about healthy habits to prevent and manage anxiety
- How increasing children’s self efficacy can increase resilience to anxiety
- Things to consider when collaborating with schools and mental health professionals
This seminar is designed to be interactive, so bring your questions!
Child minding will be available during the sessions!
Kits House – 2305 West 7th Ave, Vancouver
Date & Time
Oct 15 + 22
Mondays, 5:00 – 7:00pm
$20 for both sessions