2021 Kits House Christmas Hamper Program
Help us collect monetary donations for our Christmas Hampers!
Each year, Kits House creates hampers that will help 40+ women and 30+ children at the Sancta Maria House and Munro Transition House, 100+ unhoused individuals at MPA Society as well as 30 seniors living in the Westside. The hampers help community members greatly by giving them the bare necessities of food and toiletries over the holiday season.
Similar to last year, this year Christmas Hampers will be given in the form of gift cards to various stores where individuals will be able to purchase their necessities and food.
This year our goal is to receive $5,000 in monetary donations
Please help us reach this goal!
- $ 150 – provides one gift card for an individual
- $ 200 – provides one gift card for a family of 2
- $ 300 – provides one gift card for a family of 3
- $ 400 – provides one gift card for a family of 4+
- $ 400 – provides hygiene items and food for 30 homeless individuals
Ways to donate:
- Online monetary donations HERE
- Gift cards (can be dropped off or mailed to Kits House at the attention of Patricia Paz)
- Monetary donations at the Kits House front desk
Our deadline to receive donations is Monday, December 22nd
If you donate $25 or more you can receive a tax receipt.
For more information or details, please contact Patricia at email@example.com or call 604.736.3588 ext 128 or 778-785-1157