Circle of Security Parenting Program
Circle of Security is an innovative, relationship-based, parenting program that will help with developing your confidence as a parent or caregiver and enrich your connection with your child(ren). This program is designed to improve the developmental pathway of children and you as their parent alike. The Circle of Security is a map of attachment, and will help you know how to intuitively respond to your child’s needs. As a result of proper attachment, as your children will grow older to be less likely to live in poverty, have legal problems, or experience chronic emotional difficulties.
Learn more about the Circle of Security program here.
To see Kits House’s Covid Safety plan, please click here.
- Complete Covid-19 health screening checklist during pre-registration online
- Complete Covid-19 health screening checklist before admission into the program with a KNH staff member
- Stay home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms
- Fever (see below)
- Cough or worsening of chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle aches
- Boost your immune system and focus on a clean healthy diet.
- Wash your hands when entering Kits House and when leaving the building.
- Wearing face coverings are encouraged for protection when social distancing cannot be maintained among adults.
- Keep 2-meter distance between yourself and other adults
- We are sanitizing materials between sessions.
- We will have a maximum capacity of 9 individual participants each day we run the program, and 3 facilitators, thus complying to the physically distant capacity of our room.
- If restrictions are in place and we are no longer able to offer the program in person we will run it online with a reduced number of participants.
Date & Time
May 6 – June 24, 2021
Thursdays, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
To register for this program or for more information, please contact
Patricia at email@example.com