Kits Community Hall
Rental Prices are going up 2.5% on July 1st! Book now for lower prices! Tax included, no hidden chair, table or staffing fees!
Our community hall is a diverse space that’s perfect for a range of events. Whether it be for retail, birthdays, weddings, conferences or meetings, we’re sure we can make this space work for you!
This hall is a remodelled church with a grand staircase leading up into the 45′ x 35′ space where you’ll be greeted by beautifully stained glass windows along the walls and high ceilings showing off its original wooden beams. Included in the hall is a small 18′ x 18′ stage, kitchenette, storage, bathrooms, and private entrance.
Rent this Room!
Rental Contact Form
Please fill out the below form for your rental inquiry, or download the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our front desk at 2305 West 7th Ave.
- Rentals that are cancelled 7 or more days prior to the event will forfeit their 25% deposit but will receive a full refund of the damage deposit and remaining rental fee paid.
- Rentals that are cancelled with less than 7 days notice will be charged the full cost of the rental. The damage deposit will be refunded.
- All renters are required to provide a damage deposit that will be returned in full if the rental space is left undamaged and clean as per contract requirement.
- Renters are required to leave the space as it was found, cleaning supplies including brooms, mops, sanitizers and garbage bags are provided by Kits House.
- Renters can opt to have cleaning included at a cost of $75.00. (all chairs, tables, etc. must be put away by the renter)
Kits Community Hall Details
*2 hour minimum
- 145—150 theatre seating
- 100—120 seated dining/banquet
- 1575 sq ft
- 45’ x 35’ main floor
- 18’ x 18’ stage
- Elevated stage area
- Private hall entrance
- Private washrooms
- P/A system
- Event Lighting