Mama & Papa Goose (Infant Group)
The Mama & Papa Goose program is for parents with children 0 – 18 months. It promotes a healthy bond between you and your child as well as stimulates your child’s early language development through songs, rhymes and story times. You’ll also have a chance to meet local families and build community connections! A light snack is also provided.
Training and resources for this program were provided by BC Council for Families and facilitated by Rosanna Constantini.
Click to Learn More
Below are the extra safety precautions this program is taking during Covid19. To see Kits House’s Covid Safety plan, please click here.
8 in-person sessions, limited to 6 participants per
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your session starts
- The doors are locked as we are still closed to public, we will only open it for participants in our program. The program facilitator or the volunteer will be at the door to welcome you
- Stroller parking will not be provided during sessions, please bring baby carriers
- Wash your hands at arrival (sanitizer will also be provided at the entrance)
- Masks are not mandatory on public places but we encourage parents to wear them inside the building
- no food or drinks allowed inside the building
- mats will be sanitized by our staff and volunteer before and after the session
- no more than 1 parent/caregiver + 1 child or twins will be allowed during the program
- Rosanna Costantini, Program Facilitator, will complete the Covid19 screening questions at the beginning of each session
- If you experience symptoms of Covid19, flu or cold, please stay at home and inform the Family Programs Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
This program will happen online until further notice based on the Health Official’s recommendations.
Date & Time
Children must be 0 – 18 months
No strollers allowed
$50/child – for Holiday Edition
$85/child – for Winter Sessions