Seniors Art Program
- Winter 2022 registration for Seniors Art has now been closed in order to keep class size small.
- The start date for participants currently registered for the Winter 2022 Sr. Art program may be delayed due to COVID 19 and Omicron variant.
- The program start date will be assessed weekly, with a plan to push back the start date until we are in a position to host the class safely.
- There is no plan to move to Zoom format at this time.
- Email email@example.com if you wish to be placed on a wait list for Winter 2022 Senior Art or if you have any questions about the program.
Join Seniors Art program instructors Jackie & Joanne for a series of eight fun and creative in-person art classes for older adults 55+.
Participants will explore and create art using a variety of media and do not need to be experienced artists to participate in the class.
This class has a 12-participant maximum. COVID safety protocols are in place. Participants will need to show proof of vaccination to attend the program. Masks must be worn during each session and in all public spaces while inside Kits House.
Priority will be given to those who live locally, and have not attended the class in the last year.
After completing each of the registration steps outlined below, you will receive a confirming email from the program Coordinator.
Kits House – Sunny Seniors Room
Date & Time
January 20 – March 10, 2022
Thursdays, 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Older adults 55+
$60 (8 sessions, includes all art materials required)
Full – Registration closed
Faith Greer, Community Services Coordinator