St George's Room
The St George’s Room, situated on the main floor under the Kits Community Hall, is a spacious 1000 sq ft area perfect for a community event, meeting, or workshop. Featured in this room is a retractable wall that can extend into the Lounge area for extra space.
Rent this Room!
- Spaces are available for rental Monday to Thursday 9 am to 10 pm, Friday & Saturday 9 am to 12 am and Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
- To confirm a rental booking, a signed rental agreement, a 25% non-refundable deposit and a damage deposit is required.
- Kits House offers a 20% discount for rentals between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- Rentals that are cancelled 7 or more days prior to the event will forfeit their 25% deposit but will receive a full refund of the damage deposit and remaining rental fee paid.
- Rentals that are cancelled with less than 7 days notice will be charged the full cost of the rental. The damage deposit will be refunded.
- All renters are required to provide a damage deposit that will be returned in full if the rental space is left undamaged and clean as per contract requirement.
- Renters are required to leave the space as it was found, cleaning supplies including brooms, mops, sanitizers and garbage bags are provided by Kits House.
- Renters can opt to have cleaning included at a cost of $75.00. (all chairs, tables, etc. must be put away by the renter)
St George’s Room Details
**2 hour minimum
- 60 – 70 people
- 1000 sq ft
- Room can be extended into Lounge
- Main floor