Kits House has made available our collection of toys appropriate for children aged 0-6 years. We invite the community to borrow these toys as a part of our commitment toward reducing waste and building community connections.
- Toys can be lent through the front door of the Community Hall at Kitsilano Neighbourhood House, please enter from steps facing 7th Ave, follow all posted health and safety guidelines. If any participant is found to be purposefully ignoring guidelines or disrespectful to lending staff and volunteers, they will no longer be welcome to participate and $10 fee will not be returned.
All toys will be sanitized before lending out
- All items will be lent only after sanitizing, and inspecting for damage. Toys will only be lent in working condition.
Follow all posted health and safety guidelines.
If you or your child are currently experiencing any flu or cold like symptoms, please do not visit until symptoms have subsided.
Kits House – Living Room
Date & Time
Starting Jan 28, 2022
Fridays, 10:00am – 11:00am
Must return clean and in good condition
- All toys are expected to be returned with no visible dirt and little wear. If item requires batteries that have died while lent, KNH will replace batteries. KNH will sanitize items upon return before being lent again.
Toys are lent for a two-week period
- All toys are lent for a two-week period, if toys are not returned after two weeks we will assume the item has been lost and will apply $10 fee toward replacing the item. Borrower must pay new $10 fee or replace item before borrowing again.
Limit of two items
- Each toy library member may borrow no more than two items at time.
- All Toy Lending Library participants must pay a $10 lending fee before first borrow, to be paid through paypal. If lent toys are lost or damaged beyond repair the $10 fee will be absorbed and participant must pay a new fee to borrow again.