Kits House is proud to offer an array of programs to our community to serve wide range demographic. We have ongoing programs, as well as ever-changing ones to fit the needs of our community as it changes. Please search below for all our active programs that suit your needs!
If you require more assistance, please check at the bottom of this page.
3 Ways to Register:
- Phone: Call 604.736.3588 ext. 100 Mon-Fri, 9:00 am-2:00 pm
- In-person: 2305 West 7th AVE Vancouver, BC V6K 1Y4
*Note: Debit, Credit, cheque, and cash are also accepted when registering in person.
- Ensure you are using one of the following internet browsers:
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile Safari 11.0
- Booking through a PC is faster than a Phone or Tablet.
- Membership is required for all programs:
- Family membership is for more than one person in the household, to purchase family membership:
- Create the first personal profile and add the other family members.
- Add all members > click on “More” > select “buy Membership”
- Change the “Date Range” feature to see more upcoming program dates.
- For courses that fill quickly:
- We recommend logging into the Kitsilano Neighbourhood House account before registration opens, then selecting your course(s).
- Have the course page open when registration opens.
- Refresh your browser right when registration opens. The system will not automatically refresh.
- Securely store credit card information on file to avoid entering it each time.
Call 604-736-3588 ext. 100 or email email@example.com if you:
- Have previously made an account and can not remember the email associated with it.
- If your membership has expired.
- Need to add a family member to your account.