Donate to Kits House
Every Neighbourhood has needs.
Make a positive impact when you give today, on the lives of those in your community.
Vancouver’s Westside is not often associated with low incomes and a need for social services. And yet it is a harsh reality for many of our neighbours, people you meet everyday.
Kitsilano Neighbourhood House has been a recognized community hub of the Westside since the 1970’s and a consistent provider of important social services and affordable programming to people of all ages – newborns to seniors.
Serving a region of six neighbourhoods including Kitsilano, West Point Grey, Arbutus Ridge, Dunbar, Kerrisdale and Shaughnessy, we draw a diversity of membership & visitors that continues to grow and we continue to provide free and low-cost services to all community members.
You can help by
- Making a donation today to support your neighbour and your community
- Sponsoring any of our annual events or ongoing programs
- Join the Monthly Donor Club and receive special benefits!
- Buy naming rights inside our House, show you care and leave your legacy on the Westside
- Rent a space in our House for any special event – birthdays, workshops, conferences, weddings, events
Leave a legacy through your Will or a Gift of Security
Your donation makes a difference in many ways
- Provides 10 seniors living in kits with hot lunches, and for some, this is the only meal they will have that day
- Provides two isolated and low-income seniors with the counselling support they need
- Provides 3 families in crisis with free drop-in childcare, or 3 newcomers to meet neighbours & learn English
- Provides 5 home bound seniors in kits with home visits & free transportation when needed
Join our Monthly Donor Club!
It’s an easy and affordable way to give back to your community.
Recurring gifts provides Kits House with an extra level of certainty as we look forward and invest in our programs growth to reach more people that need our help. Our Monthly Donor Club was born from the idea that just as we encourage the community members we work with to focus on building a healthy and vibrant future, we too strive to continually be forward thinking in our program planning
Just click on the ‘Monthly Donation’ tab and sign up today!