Dunbar Kid's Club: Out of School care
Dunbar Kids’ Club is committed to providing quality programs that encourage children to learn and explore their interests and ideas and have lots of fun! The Kids’ Club Staff works with families to establish programs and routines that meet the needs of all children and their families. This program is designed for children between the ages of 5 to 12 years old and follows a child-oriented, play-based philosophy. We provide a licensed after school care program, early dismissal, and professional development daycare programming. We also run camps during Spring and Summer breaks, at an additional cost, based on enrollment. We currently pick up after school from Immaculate Conception and Queen Elizabeth Annex Schools.
Immaculate Conception Parish Hall – 3778 West 28th Avenue
Date & Time
Monday to Fridays, 5 days a week
3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Child must be 5 to 12 years old
- $20 annual family membership
*It is the family’s responsibility to make sure their annual membership is up-to-date.
$50 non-refundable registration fee
First and last month’s fees are to be paid at time of registration
Kits House Childcare Enrollment
The waitlist for Kits House childcare programs is not first come first served. We have a priority rating system to ensure that spaces in KNH Childcare Programs are being offered to those families who are a priority for those we serve on the Westside, as well as providing a continuum of care.
Enrollment priority will be according to the following order for all children who are registered and all applicable membership and waitlist fees have been paid. Please note that the waitlist will go by registration date within each of the following priorities.
- Children switching between programs (ie. infants moving to toddler program)
- Children who have siblings currently registered in a KNH childcare program
- Children who have siblings attending Lord Tennyson Elementary (LT childcare programs only)
- Children registered in another childcare program
- Families living in Kits (Burrard west to Alma, water south to 16th)
- Families working in Kits (Burrard west to Alma, water south to 16th)
- Families living on Vancouver’s Westside (Granville west to UBC, Water south to 43rd Ave)
- Families working on Vancouver’s Westside (Granville west to UBC, Water south to 43rd Ave)
To register on the waitlist please visit the main childcare page and follow the links to complete the online registration form and pay your fees. Children can register on our waitlist one year prior to entering kindergarten. Applications for children younger than this will not be accepted and fees will not be refunded.
Our waitlists, like other childcare centres, are based on a combination of time in queue and a priority list. The final waitlist is determined about one month before an expected start date.
Due to the changing nature of waitlists and the overwhelming amount of inquiries, we are unable to respond to any waitlist status requests.
$20 annual family membership + $25 waitlist fee.
*it is the family’s responsibility to make sure their annual membership is up-to-date.
in a different location?
2305 West 7th Ave